The cottage has a gated access and ample secure parking. It is adjacent to our home, but retains its own entrance and privacy. Inside, the ground floor has been tiled throughout, whilst the first floor is carpeted. The superb log fire and electric central heating in all rooms provide a cosy environment for out-of-season breaks.
Welcome Pack: On arrival you will find a range of basic foods to make the start of your holiday less stressful. The Welcome Pack includes orange juice, eggs, butter, milk, tea, real coffee and filters, sugar, a bottle of local cider, a bottle of red wine, a loaf of bread made by Jo and a jar of home made seedless jam made by Jonathan!
- Kitchen Diner: The main entrance door leads into the large, fully fitted kitchen diner, with plenty of work space and ample cupboards / storage. Table and chairs to seat 6 people. Cooker, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Fully equipped with all cookware, crockery and fresh tea-towels. Doors leading to utility room and lounge.
- Lounge: Spacious room with delightful log burning fire. Radio/tape/CD player, flat screen HD TV with British HD freesat box, DVD and BlueRay player and a great selection of films, books and games. Comfortable sofa and easy chairs. French doors to front and rear gardens. Stairs to first floor.
- Utility Room: Located off the kitchen and providing toilet, washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with comfortable king sized bed, bedside cabinets, chest of drawers, full length mirror and large fitted wardrobe. Hair dryer, alarm clock and all bedding and fresh towels provided.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedded room with two comfortable single beds, bedside cabinet and wardrobe unit with full length mirror. Hair dryer, alarm clock and all bedding and fresh towels provided.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with comfortable standard double bed, bedside cabinets, small chest of drawers with mirror and light over, full length mirror and large fitted wardrobe. Hair dryer, alarm clock and all bedding and fresh towels provided.
- Family Bathroom: Bath with superb mains pressure shower over, basin and wc. Large heated towel rail.
- The front garden boasts a superb timber and slate gazebo, ideal for al-fresco dining or simply lounging out of the mid-day sun. There is a permanent barbeque, sun-loungers and timber table and chairs for six people.
- The secluded rear garden is laid to grass, with gravel paths.
“Warm welcome / excellent meal. A truly fantastic week in a magical part of France. First holiday in a Gite and boy what a beautiful Gite. Thank you.”
Gill & Richard - Surrey and Laura & Mick - Somerset